Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A Magical Graduation Shoot

When the time came around to figure out where I wanted to shoot my graduation clients, I knew exactly where I wanted to photograph Kaitlin. I think we already figured this out and set a date a month or two prior to her shoot. I know many Disney lovers out there who all have annual passes, but the first person I think of when I think of Disneyland is Kaitlin (...and my brother, since he works there).

It's not so often that you get to meet someone who although may seem very different from you, actually share many, many qualities as you. I met Kaitlin while studying abroad in England in the same school program. Silly enough, we ate sandwiches and frozen pizzas for our entire stay and stayed in a lot in our dorms when we were not traveling. If I had known sooner, I wouldn't have mind "suffering" together! Luckily enough, we got to travel to so many places together such as London, Amsterdam, Madrid, Venice, Greece, and Morocco! One of my first memories with Kaitlin was roaming the streets of Amsterdam, admiring the wooden clogs, and having bombass pancakes. The best memories I've had were traveling around with Kaitlin and our Australian friend, Blake and I wouldn't trade these traveling buddies for the world. It's really hard to explain into words how meaningful they are to me because traveling around Europe as a college student is a whole different level... like you had to be there to understand. I'm fortunate enough to still have Kaitlin close to me and we hang out now and then. I'm hoping to travel to Australia soon with Kaitlin and reunite with Blake. *crosses fingers*

2 comments:

  1. One of the cutest shoots I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is by far my favorite graduation shoot from you. The color and the moments you captured is just so perfect! So Disney! So magical and hinting of a bright future!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.