Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Website Launch: ChristineTa.COM

Hi! I've been gone for some time working on various projects and enjoying my last "free" summer before school started again. I knew by this summer I'd get burn out from the frequent late nights and what seemed like endless school days. So I enjoyed taking a little break (I took a summer class the first half) and now I'm fueled and ready to attack life. School in session again plays a huge role in turning back into a work-a-holic.

I've had my website purchased for a year already, but I always got stumped on how I wanted to design it. I wanted it to embody who I am and my sort of style. After jumping into the design process and putting it back on the shelf a few times this past year, it felt appropriate to get at it and finally launch it (well actually, it's just been way too long to have it dusty). I'm satisfied on how it turned out and there's just a few other things that need to get done. One of which is the logo design.

On a similar note, I will be launching a photography website soon as well. :)

Feel free to check my main website out in the meantime! CHRISTINETA.COM




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.