Saturday, March 29, 2014

Sisterly Love: Jenny & Janet

Hello internet world! I've told this to plenty, but unless you follow me on Instagram (@hiimkikita), I'm pretty much of nonexistent to the internet world. I knew since the beginning of February that I would be so occupied with school, with tons of projects and deadlines to meet. I thought school and work would be much already, but I took on some amazing opportunities in February and March that keeps me busy every single day. Although portrait photography has been on the back burner, I have been working with inspiring and wonderful photographers that teach me bits and pieces every time I'm with them. I've geared towards a different side of photography that focuses on selling the garments being worn & focuses on a theme or lifestyle. I've had so many opportunities working with talented people (from make up, hair, styling, model to photography) that have sucked up (in a good way) all the creative juices in me.

Although I've been quite swamped, portrait photography is still one of my biggest passions and I have lots to share! Also, I have super exciting news to share, but I don't want to spoil it until it's official. So stay tuned. :) 

I got to photograph these fabulous girls awhile back and it's always fun to see how sisters react on set. I grew up with three brothers so I never knew what it was like having a sister, but with the plentiful female cousins that I have, they all kind of fill in that gap for me here and there (Thanks girls!). Plus, I never really had to deal with having to share my clothes and shoes, which is a relief because I don't think I'd ever be able to deal with that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.