Tuesday, April 8, 2014

It's these sort of projects that remind me that I'm right where I belong.

I didn't know what I was getting myself into when I jumped into a major that I was still unsure of whether it was the right fit for me or not. But as some point (and it didn't magically happen over night) everything just felt right. This isn't the first project I've done for this major. The courses consists of typically three projects per class and most of them are group projects. Some projects lack substance and feel like just busy work, but then there's the really fun ones that let you explore your creative side. I have looked forward to doing this magazine project ever since it was introduced on the first day of class. It was a combination of everything I loved: fashion, photography, and graphic design. It took a lot of time and dedication and a bajillion of shoots, but my group absolutely killed it. I wish there were more filler articles, but with the time crunch and other classes to worry about, it will do.

Thank you to everyone who help contributed to this magazine! And I'm excited to share some more pictures from each individual shoot.

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.