Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Above and Beyond...

Although there's still "finals" next week (2 online tests, 1 in-class test), a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders today. This entire semester has been the most gruesome I've ever had with the amount of projects and tests, work, portrait photography, and internship. It was one hell of a ride and there were even a few occasions where I found myself sitting on my chair, staring blankly at my screen, wondering what I have gotten myself into. There's always the could-haves and "I-wish-I-did..." to every project I put myself through this semester, but I've come to an agreement with myself that I will push myself harder to excel my expectations for myself. The problem typically is because of time management... biting off more than I can chew.

In bigger news, I will hopefully be finishing up in the fall, not next Spring, meaning that I'll be able to walk in like 14-15 days (which I was going to do). Although, the friends that stuck through these past semesters with me plan on walking Spring 2015, so I have made the decision to finish up in the Fall, but walk the semester after. I think it's more appropriate to walk early and finish later, rather than wait an entire semester (of who knows what I'll be doing then), just to walk. But I'm excited regardless because of how close I am to the finish line.

This semester has by far been one crazy and amazing semester, full of opportunities that I'm so thankful to the people that have gotten me here.

Here's one of the final projects for one of our classes. We got to work with one of the senior student designers from the fashion program and create some pretty cool stuff. I've never shot b-roll before. Let's just say I'll stick to photography.


Photography - Christine Ta
Model - Asiul
Hair/Make Up - Justine DiVinna
Styling - Sangmi Kim
Designer - Amber Callahan

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.