Thursday, May 15, 2014

Graduation around the corner and love is in the air...

That was sort of cheesy.

This time, last year, I was in Ireland, exploring the streets of Dublin and enjoying my remaining time in England. I was really bummed to miss some graduations because I was away and at the time, I thought it'd be the last time I'd be shooting a good amount of graduates since most of my friends were graduating. Turns out, I know of too many people who are actually graduating this year. I've already done 4 grad shoots and have several more exciting shoots coming up.

What I love about these shoots is that I get to explore different parts of my campus as well as other colleges and I get to creatively shoot people at more fun locations as well. What made this shoot special among the rest is that these love birds are both graduating from the same school and the fact that they're both came from San Diego. The chemistry was just too easy for me to work with that my camera couldn't keep up. Though I've only known Cathy and James for the past few months, I'm excited to seeing them both a lot more since I get to work with Cathy at VAMPPED Creative Group.

Happy graduation season! :)
 

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.