Monday, June 16, 2014

"Dulcius ex asperis." - Sweeter after difficulties.

I'm so glad I get to finally share these pictures to everyone! I knew I wanted to play with idea of balloons and finally being able to use the big numbers myself. Thanks to Jason from Table4Weddings and Kim Le from Kim Le Photography, I was able to have this wonderful shoot.

Although I still have a full load of classes in the Fall, I honestly feel done with school. Though, another semester of school doesn't hurt, because what college student actually wants to be a "real adult"? Though I've talked about it from time to time, my college years has been one hell of a roller coaster of figuring out who I am. And it sounds silly to fuss over this because everyone goes through this sort of phase, but can't a girl brag about how far she has come?

Almost 2 years ago, I had set goals for myself that I was determined to accomplish. I got to study abroad in England and traveled to Ireland, all over Italy, Paris, Germany, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Greece, and Morocco, go on the NY fashion tour, and kept telling myself to intern, and the one internship I finally landed turned into the job that I can grow and prosper in right now. What I find funny is that before I continued my education in Long Beach, I was torn on deciding what I wanted to get into. But here I am now, doing everything I love in one job. I thought graphic design was of something of the past, but it’s been something that I constantly return to over and over again. I took it for granted before, but I was always meant to flourish in the arts.

My name is Christine Ta and although I have tons to learn, I’m proud to say I'm a freelance graphic designer & portrait photographer. It’s about time I built “my empire”.
Tis my favorite shot with the photographer.

Photography - Table4Weddings
Assistance - Kim Le Photography
Clothing - Morning Lavender

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful! Happy to see what all the balloons were for. :) Congrats on finding yourself!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.