Sunday, June 15, 2014

Oui oui!

To be honest, my first semester at a new school wasn't the greatest. I was a third year and was still taking classes full of freshmen and sophomores because of the requirements I still needed to fulfill. I didn't know anyone really, and the one fashion class I did take that semester had to be the with most awful professor I have ever had. It made me question why I made the change. But I was fortunate enough to meet these gals and a few others within my major who made the major worth while. Even though I left abroad a semester, and they did the semester before, we kept in touch and had one last class together recently before they walked. I can't wait to see what great things they do in the industry and soon enough we will be meeting each other for coffee at a little cafe in the streets of Paris. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.