Friday, June 13, 2014

"Jenny was a friend of mine..."

Before I even left San Diego, my friend Monica told me that I was going to take her graduation pictures. If I got the timeline right, a year later, I made a trip down to San Diego a year after with 4 gigantic numbers in the back of my car. Right from the gecko, I knew I wanted these gigantic numbers for the grad shoots and with the help of my handy dandy brother, it was made possible. Since then, we've been making numbers every year around this time for grad shoots. I guess we don't stop there because we recently made a red "N" for our cousin for her little boy's birthday shoot. I'm so excited to share with you guys a ton of graduation shoots (including mine's!) in the next few weeks.

I've known Jenny since middle school and it's funny how so very close we once were and how I completely don't remember many of the memories (Sorry Jenny!). We've come a long since then and although we weren't as close as we once were, I know that Jenny's one of the most hard working girls I know and she's definitely in it to win it.

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.